Become energized by working on a variety of job types at different locations. Prepare to expand yourself personally and professionally. Wendell Rexford & Sons rewards forward momentum of continual learning and growing. Educational opportunities are available and encouraged for the right candidates.
Wendell Rexford & Sons offers competitive pay as well as benefits for full-time employees.
We are always interested in talking with ambitious people who have skills and/or interest in the following fields: heavy equipment operators, hand laborers, CDL truck drivers, project managers and office administration.
Are you a hard-working driven individual looking for a local opportunity to use your strengths and talents?
Would you like to work with a team to complete high quality projects you can take pride in?
Do you enjoy working systematically to achieve consistent quality results?
Are you passionate about continually learning and growing personally and professionally?
Can you appreciate the importance of details, follow through and documentation?
If this describes you (or you seriously want it to describe you), Wendell Rexford & Sons is looking for you to join our team and help us provide high quality residential and commercial site work and excavation services to our valued clients.
Wendell Rexford & Sons is a local growing small company that is serious about developing systems and people. We are more interested in the right person than the perfect level of experience.
• Must be open to learning and developing yourself (read books, watch educational videos, learn something!)
• Must be healthy and able to do physical labor as well as get a DOT medical card
• Must have a valid Class A CDL license and truck driving experience
• Must be able to work well with team members
• Must be willing to sweep floors, dig ditches, wash trucks, grease equipment, what ever it takes to get things done!
• Have basic technology skills (if adding a new contact to your flip phone stresses you out, you might want to brush up on your skills a little)
• Proficiency with excavation equipment is a +
• Pass a drug test without studying
• Work hard but have fun doing it
• Work clean and organized with professionalism
• Can work for more than an hour without checking Facebook, Snap Chat, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. on your smart phone
Professionally operating dump trucks and various other types of heavy equipment. Maintaining and keeping equipment clean. Assisting in every aspect of the project from site layout to installing the finished lawn.